#aboutralf is a campaign to get people talking about Regenerative Agriculture and Local Food (RALF). It was launched in 2017 by [UN]cultivated as part of their "Support Local Foodsheds" initiative. It's a silly name, but a serious topic.
We are encouraging you to learn about RALF, talk to people about why it is important, and share your knowledge and experiences through social media using the tag #aboutralf.
Here's what to do:
- Sign in to this website using your social media account, or create an account using email. This will allow you to access all our content and post on the community blog.
- Review our Resources to learn about RALF.
- Sign our "Pledge to Support Local Food" to show your support for those in your community who grow, harvest, and process food.
- Talk to people in your community about RALF and share your experiences with the rest of us.
- Remember #aboutralf when posting related content on any social media network.
This campaign is still in the early stages of development but this gives you the opportunity to voice your thoughts on what we should include on this site. Let us know by submitting suggestions in our suggestion box!